[mercury-users] Creating EXE from il, am I missing something? (Thanks for the Mercury language)

Eric Taucher gluon at earthlink.net
Fri May 11 11:27:16 AEST 2007

First let me thank those that made Mercury. Having used Prolog for years, I
am glad to have found a typed logic/functional language. I am also pleased
that it might work with .NET.

Now that I have passed the installation, test, and compiling with -target
il, I am looking to create executable files directly, but seem to have gone
past what is documented.

Can Mercury 13.1 generate an exe file with the -target il? I am only getting
a DLL, and I don't know if I am missing another option or something.