[mercury-users] Manarchive cannibalizing Mercury extras

Ondrej Bojar bojar at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Mar 5 12:54:00 AEDT 2007

Hi,

before actually starting to eat your flesh, I would like to check your taste
preferences.

I proposed a change to the lex interface (see one of my recent posts) and I have
a student who added some more predicates to his copy of the posix library. I can
do the lex change in mercury-extras directly, but I would surely prefer the
student of mine to extend posix library himself. Manarchive is a good platform
for a student to join.

May I suggest *moving* posix (and possibly lex) to Manarchive, or you prefer me
to make an independent copy, renamed to 'manaposix' and 'manalex'? Personally, I
definitely prefer a single source for a single functionality provider, but I
don't want to break anything that works for you.

Cheers, Ondrej.

--
Ondrej Bojar (mailto:obo at cuni.cz / bojar at ufal.mff.cuni.cz)
http://www.cuni.cz/~obo