[mercury-users] mdb default settings

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Sat Sep 9 13:50:31 AEST 2006

Dear Peter,

it's a good feeling to come home well after midnight, been to a good pub
for a good beer (the first time since quite a while), checking the web -
and finding a good solution! Both of your approaches actually solved the
problem...

Thank you very much... :-)

Please give me a little time to integrate this (especially the second
approach) to a Mmakefile example properly - then I would like to offer,
if there is any interest, to commit an instructive example for other
beginners willing to migrate to Mercury... In that case, how do you
prefer me to deliver it?

Again, thank you a lot and a nice weekend,

             Nick