[mercury-users] typeclass / collections / unexplainable behaviour

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Wed Oct 18 14:49:52 AEST 2006

Hi Mark,

it's a great adventure to explore Mercury; to understand more and more and
to gain confidence steadily!

Of course I knew I was going to experiment with daring workarounds, and
I think
the work you are planning to do will present an even more satisfying
solution - so,
I guess, it's time for some patience...

If there are some `stupid' tasks to be done for assisting you, I would
be happy if
you would let me know...

But anyway, I can wait - it is definitely worth the time... ;-)

All the best,

Nick