[mercury-users] Commercial/academic Mercury users

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Thu Mar 9 11:08:20 AEDT 2006

Dear Ralph, you wrote:

>It might be helpful for funding/evangelism purposes if the Mercury web
>site included a list of commercial users and uses in academic projects.
>
>If you are such and wouldn't mind us including a reference on the web
>page (we don't have to include URLs or e-mail addresses if you'd
>prefer not), please reply with a few lines about who you are and what
>you do.

Logical Types, LLC uses Mercury.  Our blurbs:

"Logical Types, LLC specializes in building rule-based systems
using a combination of deductive and inductive logic."

"Logical Types, LLC uses types to facilitate program development
in the large. Types declare the intents of the participants and
ensure correct development and consistent execution."

"Logical Types, LLC uses the Mercury programming language to
develop and deliver rule-based system to clients. Mercury
combines (predicate) logic programming and one of the more
rigorous type systems to give a programming language that is
declarative, efficient and consistent."

Some systems we have built are at:

http://www.logicaltypes.com/logic.html#our-approach

Our main site is http://www.logicaltypes.com.

URL is fine.  Email is not (they can find it, image-encoded, on our
site).

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair