[mercury-users] Duplication of warnings

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 13:22:58 AEST 2006

If I write code like the following:

	Test1 = 1,
	Test = ( Test1 = 0 ->
			1
		;
			2
		)

I get warnings about Test occuring only once twice, like the following:

test.m:010: In clause for predicate `test.main/2':
test.m:010:   warning: variable `Test' occurs only once in this scope.
test.m:010: In clause for predicate `test.main/2':
test.m:010:   warning: variable `Test' occurs only once in this scope.

Similarly, if I add more conditions then I get the warning as many
times as the variable can be assigned to.  Is this expected behaviour?
 It certainly doesn't seem desirable to me to duplicate warnings.

Jon