[mercury-users] Request for comments on this code

Peter Schachte schachte at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 11 18:31:33 AEST 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 06:24:19PM +1000, Julien Fischer wrote:
> Mark gave an example of where && would be useful (make sure that labelling
> only happens after posting constraints in code that uses solver types)
> further back in this thread (somewhere).

In that case I would be pleased for the compiler to ignore my
preferred execution order, if doing so made the code run faster, or
made the code run at all.

--
Peter Schachte              The trouble with Communism is the Communists,
schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        just as the trouble with Christianity is the