[mercury-users] Thank you for Mercury feedback

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Sat Feb 18 09:19:46 AEDT 2006

Dear all users and developers,

Thank you very much for your feedback to my posts about Mercury use and development.  Each of your posts have been prompt, helpful and informative, and, in general, have forced me to consider ramifications and alternatives that I did not know existed.  Thanks, particularly, to David, Ian and Peter for information about streams and strings, Julien for a query on the op/3 implementation with regards to interfaces and submodules, and Ralph for pointing out the necessity to perserve order in the binary tree modules.

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair