[mercury-users] Am I silly! Re: read_term to type conversions?

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Wed Feb 15 13:34:24 AEDT 2006

Gosh, do I feel stupid!  I went back to the code and saw that my program had some type warnings, so I made the types from read_term/3 and try_term_to_type/2 explicit in the program by wrapping them in explicitly-typed calling predicates.  The binary tree representation is now instantiated from the term read from stdin, given the explicit typing.

Still have the open question about open implementation iterators for bintree_set, etc. But I can work around this with my reader program.

Thanks and sorry.
Doug