[mercury-users] Solvers: did I miss the tutorial/samples?

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Thu Apr 6 03:26:14 AEST 2006

[Subj line postfixed with a smiley]

So, I've read the PADL paper and the most-recently-posted
presentation by Ralph.  Looking in extras/solver_types/
I don't see samples/ nor is there a tutorial for using
this new type expanded for release 0.13.

Ralph, your tutorial style is great; would you consider
adding a bit to the language tutorial for solvers?

Or, to get me started, does someone have a complete
SEND + MORE = MONEY program or another application
of solvers that I can review and tinker with?

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair