[mercury-users] my problems with parsing.mkEncoding

Tudor Holton taholt at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 9 00:02:02 AEDT 2005

Hmmm, sorry.  I don't understand the differentiation.

I compiled the XML library separately first, then used the following
makefile to link against it.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
include .location_config  %% That basically says EXTRA_LIB_DIRS =
/home/pgrad/taholt/mercury/extras/lib/mercury
EXTRA_LIBRARIES = xml

#MLFLAGS     = --trace
MLFLAGS     = -static
FLAGS     = -E
GRADE = asm_fast.gc

.PHONY: default_target
default_target: verify libxml_easy libstyle_lexer

.PHONY: tests
tests: tests libstyle_lexer

.PHONY: depend
depend: verify.depend tests.depend xml_easy.depend style_lexer.depend

.PHONY: check
check:
        true

Do I have to tell mmake to run mmc in the same way I tell make to run gcc?

How do I find out what Solaris is running?  uname -a reveals:
SunOS lister 5.9 Generic_118559-09 i86pc i386 i86pc

Which looks like 5.9 not 8.0?

Cheers,
Tudor.

Julien Fischer wrote