[mercury-users] Problems with mdb (0.11.0)

Valeri Geiser valeri at a-little-bit.de
Mon May 23 20:44:58 AEST 2005

Hi,

  > I think you need to compile the file with shared linking for the query
> command to work.  I.e. you need to give the "--mercury-linkage shared"
> option when compiling the file being debugged.

I still have the problem, but I´m not shure if I´ve set the options at
the right place. I changed MLFLAGS = "--mercury-linkage shared"
in Mmake.vars and tried again with "mmc --debug", but with same result.
I also hacked something in bin/ml (variables at start), which seems to
have some effect of the linking but does not solve my problem...
Any hints?

Thanks,
   Valeri