[mercury-users] Mercury installation (CygWin -> Linux)

Wim Vanhoof wva at info.fundp.ac.be
Wed Oct 27 00:00:39 AEST 2004

At 11:51 26/10/2004, you wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Wim Vanhoof wrote:
>

> > Hello all,
> >
> > since we are still unable to get Mercury running under
> > Cygwin, we are now trying to do an installation under
> > Linux (Linux Fedora). However, we are unable to
> > get either 0.10 or 0.11 compiling correctly.
> >
> > The logs are included in this message. Any help
> > would be greatly appreciated.
>
>What version of gcc are you using?

In the meantime we have done yet another install
on a Solaris machine and this time, everything seems
to work right.

Thank you all for your help,

Wim.

Wim Vanhoof                                     E-mail: wva at info.fundp.ac.be
University of Namur                             Tel.  ++32(0)81.72.49.77
Rue Grandgagnage, 21                            Fax. ++32(0)81.72.52.80
B-5000 Namur                            http://www.info.fundp.ac.be/~wva
Belgium