[mercury-users] Debian packages of Mercury

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri May 14 11:36:28 AEST 2004

On 12-May-2004, Peter Hawkins <peter at hawkins.emu.id.au> wrote:
> I have created Debian packages of Mercury ROTD 2004-03-27, primarily for my
> own use. However, since they may be of assistance to others who use Debian
> and Mercury, you can get them from:
> http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~hawkinsp/

Thanks!

What is the process for creating those Debian packages?

We are now building ROTD RPMs of Mercury automatically as part of our
nightly build process.  It would be great to do the same for Debian
packages.

--
Fergus Henderson                    |  "I have always known that the pursuit