[mercury-users] ....use of solution/2

Stefan Hinterstoisser supersteveee at gmx.de
Sun Mar 21 16:31:00 AEDT 2004

Hi Fergus!

Thanx a lot for that... I`m just wondering if (because I looked it up and
I`m not quite sure about it) I can give the solution/2 predicate also a
predicate with several inputs (for sure only one output!)...so would something like
this work??

pred predicat(out, in, in) is nondet.

solutions(predicat , X)
... so and how could I give predicat then the two inputs???? What can I do,
if I want to use the functionallity of solutions but also wanna have one ore
several input??? Is there a solution???
Thanx in advance,
Stefan