[mercury-users] About unification and AI

Maurizio Colucci seguso.forever at tin.it
Sat Apr 24 17:24:00 AEST 2004

On Friday 23 April 2004 14:25, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
> > % rule/2
> > % rule( If, Then).
> > rule([[A, use, B],   [B, isBoomerang]], % Preconditions
> >      [[A, throw, B]]).  % Consequences
>
> Another thing: the first problem is that I don't know how to define the
> type for rule/2.

I found the term type in the mercury library, but I am not sure how to write
the term [A, use, B], how to unify two terms, and whether the code for
demon/0 would continue to work. Since the unification used in the prolog code
seems somewhat "global" (see code).

Any comment?
Maybe I did not explain things very well :-P

bye,

Maurizio