[mercury-users] still The Tuple Construction (with functor)

Goncalo Jorge Coelho e Silva l10454 at alunos.uevora.pt
Fri May 16 09:38:33 AEST 2003

Hi,

>> "set_value(Address, Value)"
>> or
>> "get_structure(FunctorArity/Register)"

>I don't know what you mean by that, I'm afraid.

:(
OK, another try ;)

 How can I build a functor whose arguments are
a tuple, without using the predicate/function
'construct' or 'construct_tuple' (as Andrew
suggested -why?-)?

>From what I understood, with '{','}' I can
construct a tuple, but not a functor with which
to name that tuple (I hope I have been using the right
name for things).

As in my target example:
	set_value(Address, Value)

 a tuple, *named* "set_value", with
the following identity {int, int},
which means that both Address and Value,
are variables of type int.

Thanks,
Goncalo