[mercury-users] importing a text file of email addresses for a mercury mailing list

Joseph Scuralli jscuralli at waynemachine.com
Tue Feb 4 05:47:23 AEDT 2003

I have about 800 email addresses in an Access database that I can export in comma delimited and other formats. I would like to import them and use them for a Mercury mailing list. Is there any easy way to do this? I know I must get the data into the *.mlf file, but it seems from reading one that I opened, that it is very sensitive to errors and character placement. Is there an easy way?
Thanks,
Joe