[mercury-users] mdb search path for sources (with no emacs)

Ondrej Bojar oboj7042 at ss1000.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 9 17:55:06 AEST 2003

Hi.

I'm using mdb without the emacs and my sources are spread in different
directories. I've found a note about the variable gud-mdb-directories, but
this works in emacs only.

Is there an environment variable for the search path?

Also, I have problems with 'view' command and the vim-server window:
When the window with sources is open, pressing ctrl-C (with focus in the
debugger shell!) first kills the vim-server and only then breaks the
program execution. (RedHat KDE, focus follows mouse.)

Thanks, Andrew.