[mercury-users] Correct approach to install library containing extra C code?

Ondrej Bojar oboj7042 at ss1000.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 3 00:49:31 AEST 2003

Hi.

I use 'mmake libmylib.depend; mmake libmylib; mmake libmylib.install' to
build and install a library containing both, Mercury and C code.

In my Mmakefile, I link the extra C objects to the library this way:

MLOBJS-mylib=c_object1.o c_object2.o

When trying to use the library, the header files (c_object1.h and
c_object2.h) are missing.

How should I influence the 'mmake lib....install' phase to install these
as well? Or should I copy the .h files to the .../lib/mercury/ints by
hand?

Thanks, Andrew.