AW: [mercury-users] status of .NET support

Wendelin Reich wreich at gmx.net
Wed Sep 4 01:52:02 AEST 2002

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your detailed information - your project sounds great. If
I understand you and the "Mission Critical" website correctly, your
company is extending/cleaning up Mercury's .NET-support for its own
purposes. Will these enhancements be fed back into the Melbourne Mercury
distribution, or will they become an independent commercial product (I
would be interested, but my gradstudent-budget will be small)? Can you
already estimate the time horizon when your improved .NET-support and
the interface tool you mention will be (Beta-)available?

I understand that your developments will take lots of more time... but
for the time being, could you point me to some example programs that
exploit the .NET-support of the current Melbourne Mercury distribution
(mercury-compiler-0.10.2-beta-2002-08-28.tar.gz)? That would be very
kind - any link or attached source code would be welcome (the Melbourne
website also mentions a .NET-version of Eliza which is not distributed
in the sources).

Thanks again, Wendelin