[mercury-users] Heap and Stack exception handling in Mercury?

Ralph Becket rafe at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Nov 29 08:03:38 AEDT 2002

Sander van den Berg, Thursday, 28 November 2002:

> -Where can I find the implementation files for, for example, the array system?
>  I downloaded the "nightly build", untarred the files within but can't find
Are you installing the binary or source distributions?  If the former,
then you won't be getting any .m files.

You can fetch the source code from the CVS repository if you like:
http://www.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au/information/developers/remote_cvs.html
You want to check out `mercury/library'.

> -Is there a a2ps or Latex mode for Mercury?

No.  I experimented with the idea, but found that it didn't help
readability.

- Ralph