[mercury-users] Mac OS-X port?

Richard Hagen richardhagen at mac.com
Wed May 29 16:32:46 AEST 2002

> It's in the email archives - just search for macintosh, I think.
> I've followed the installation process, quite successfully. But
> beware, the compilation takes around 2 days

There have been advances on this. We got the compilation down to
around the length of time it should be i.e. a couple of hours.
I believe the required patches made it into the CVS tree, and should
come standard with modern times release-of-the-day releases.

If you want the instructions for patching the Mercury 0.10.1
release, then skid over to

http://www.richardhagen.org/~richard/download/Mercury%20on%20Mac%20OS%20X

Take care,

richard