[mercury-users] Memory Query

Daryl Essam daryl at cs.adfa.edu.au
Wed Jan 16 10:19:10 AEDT 2002

> >   >  	Mercury runtime: array__set: array index out of bounds
> >
> >   My first guess is that this is a bug in your code.
>
> It's also a problem for the mercury library package :-)
>
> The runtime error message provides only part of the
> information required to identify a problem and could be
> expanded. ie. what index <value> is out of what bounds
> <value> to <value> ?
>
> Also, where was the exception thrown from (backtrace) ?
>
> Paul.

	That really was the only error message I got.. There was no backtrace
	of the methods from where the exception came. Today or tomorrow I will
	try to do a cut-down version of the code and reproduce the error.
	If I still get it, I will send it to this list.. otherwise I'll send
	something saying I've sorted it out. Thanks for your time

						Daryl