[mercury-users] Unstable ROTD

Roy Ward rward at infoscience.otago.ac.nz
Tue Aug 13 20:32:57 AEST 2002

Fergus Henderson wrote:
> If Mercury 0.10.1 has the features that you need, and it's just the
> problem with recent glibc versions that is causing trouble, then I can
> port the fix for the glibc problem onto the 0.10 branch, and we can
> release Mercury 0.10.2.  Let me know if this would be useful.

Thanks, but I'm using unification expressions (and having looked at the
"news" page, I'm about to start using state variables too - nice
solution to something I've found irritating for a while!)

Simon Taylor wrote:
 > The failures which caused the current version
 > (mercury-compiler-rotd-2002-08-10-unstable.tar.gz) to be
 > marked as unstable are minor issues which shouldn't cause
 > you any trouble.

Thanks, I'll try it with unstable ROTD (if I get get my non-Mercury
using colleagues to approve - they won't lift their heads above the
parapets of Java!)

Cheers,
Roy Ward.