[mercury-users] Unstable ROTD

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Aug 13 18:22:58 AEST 2002

On 13-Aug-2002, Roy Ward <rward at infoscience.otago.ac.nz> wrote:
> Is it documented anywhere which tests the unstable ROTDs have failed, so
> I can find this out without having to download, build and run the tests?

No.

> I'm interested in using a version of Mercury with the lastest glibc
> (there was a bug only recently fixed), but the system that my code is
> part of is heading towards release, and having to specify that it won't
> work with particular versions of glibc is not ideal.

If Mercury 0.10.1 has the features that you need, and it's just the
problem with recent glibc versions that is causing trouble, then I can
port the fix for the glibc problem onto the 0.10 branch, and we can
release Mercury 0.10.2.  Let me know if this would be useful.

Otherwise, well, you'll just have to either use one of the "unstable" ROTDs,
or wait for a "stable" ROTD.