[mercury-users] Re: coloured petri nets

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 6 23:52:17 AEST 2001

It's getting harder to see what's going on.

I'm assuming you have to use type classes and existential types
and that ordinary algebraic data types are not suitable for
whatever reason.

Can you give us a potted summary of what you want to do?  When you
read code fragments it's hard to work out whether you agree, in the
absence of context, with the approach taken.

- Ralph