[mercury-users] XML / DOM

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Mar 28 15:12:52 AEST 2001

On 27-Mar-2001, Michael Day <mikeday at corplink.com.au> wrote:

> > By a not very suprising coincidence, I am putting the final touches on
> > a paper which points out that this doesn't even come close to being true.
> > Here's the opening:
> >
> > \title{O(1) reversible tree navigation without cycles}
> > \author{Richard A. O'Keefe\\University of Otago}
> > \date{December 2000}
>
> Is this paper accessible now?
> Alternatively, is the Mercury XML parser any faster than it used to be?

About the only thing added to the Mercury XML parser is some code
to handle XML namespaces, which was added while Ina Cheng was working on
adding SOAP support the the Mercury web server.

I don't know of any work specifically done on making the XML parser any faster.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.