[mercury-users] undefined symbol `::/2'.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Jul 23 00:31:55 AEST 2001

Hi John,

0.10 doesn't include support for mode-based overloading.
You will need to download a ROTD to use that.

(it is an outstanding bug that our webpages document the very latest
version of the Mercury documentation, and not the 0.10 release).