[mercury-users] The Fourth ICFP Programming Contest

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 4 22:06:41 AEST 2001

Details of this year's ICFP programming contest have been announced:
http://cristal.inria.fr/ICFP2001/prog-contest/

Last year we had one enormous Mercury team consisting of 13 members
in three time zones!  If we get the same level of interest this year
we might want to consider having multiple teams.  It also looks like
the lightning entries have been reintroduced for people that don't
fancy the idea of the whole gruelling 72 hour ordeal.

Kick off is 1500 UTC on Thursday 26 July.

All those in favour say "aye!"

- Ralph