[mercury-users] bug in mmc --aditi

Holger Krug hkrug at rationalizer.com
Sun Aug 5 19:40:56 AEST 2001

Thank you for the info !

> If you want sources which exactly match a given binary snapshot,
> then you'll need to use CVS.

Can you give me a cvs read account ? Or did I fail to notice an
anonymous cvs account ? It would be even simpler for the reviewers,
because I could send in patches based on the current cvs status and with
the correct cvs repository info inside the patch.

You work with several different cvs branches, I suppose ? On which to base
my patches (concerning lex, moose, and store.m) ?

The new typeclass-based version of store.m I want to call store_new.m,
to make clear by its name, that it is a replacement of store.m.

When I send the patch for store_new.m, I have to mark store.m deprecated. There
is a pragma `obsolete' on a per predicate base. Is their a similar pragma for
whole modules ?

Should I change `store' to `store_new' all-over the stdlib and add store_new.m
to the Makefile ?

--
Holger Krug
hkrug at rationalizer.com