[mercury-users] Small, low-priority request

Terrence Brannon princepawn at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 05:25:00 AEST 2001

I don't really expect this to be implemented anytime soon, but it
would be nice if I knew how much longer my compile was going to
take... I am in the compiler directory now and I looked at the
top-level Makefile, but I could not deduce the order of target
resolution by looking at its "all:" rule. And hence I don't know if I
am 20%, 50%, 70% or 99% through.

Hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes by making such a petty
request.

--
Carter's Compass: I know I'm on the right track when
by deleting something I'm adding functionality.