Declarative Debugging - was RE: [mercury-users] [petdr at miscrit. be: Report on the ICFP 2000 prog contest]

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Sep 7 13:43:51 AEDT 2000

On 06-Sep-2000, Ralph Becket <rbeck at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Is there any documentation on declarative debugging under Mercury?

Not much, because the declarative debugger is only a prototype so far;
in particular, the user interface is too primitive.

> Failing that, what's a good paper to read on the subject?

If you are interested in the declarative debugger's implementation, I can
send you the paper Mark and I wrote on this, which has been submitted for
publication but not yet accepted (or rejected, for that matter).

Zoltan.