[mercury-users] mercury website (was Suggestion: new operator)

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Oct 23 09:19:09 AEDT 2000

On 19-Oct-2000, William Lee Irwin III <wli at holomorphy.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 03:33:12AM -0700, Ralph Becket wrote:
> > We now have a selection of infix operators for common tasks (`^' for
> > field access, `++' for concatenation etc.)  I propose adding `@' as a
> > synonym for `lookup' operations:
>
> I didn't know this... am I working with the current release?
> What I have now is the Debian package mercury 0.9.1-wli1 which is
> just 0.9.1 with all of the extra libraries built. I'm apparently
> having a very tough time reaching www.cs.mu.oz.au for whatever
> reason; is there a U.S. mirror of the Mercury project's page?
> (Or, more importantly, is there a U.S. mirror of the Mercury
> project's CVS repository with anonymous access?)

Since going all the way to Australia is a little slow at the best of
times...

I've started working on both these items.  There is a preliminary
mirror of the web pages at

	http://mercury.sourceforge.net/

(not all the links will work just yet).

	http://mercury.sourceforge.net/download/files/

contains a mirror of just the beta-releases directory.

This is also accessible through

	ftp://mercury.sourceforge.net/pub/mercury/

A CVS mirror is a little more tricky.  I'll look into it further but it
could take a little while.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.