[mercury-users] mercury's messiness

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Nov 22 12:09:46 AEDT 2000

On 22-Nov-2000, Tennessee <tjleeuw at students.cs.mu.oz.au> wrote:
> This may strike you as a silly request, but nonetheless! I'd like to be
> able to specify to mercury to put all the .o, .int etc files in a seperate
> directory. It would be nice if mercury could put its' intermediate files in
> subdirectories. I'm including code from many different modules, all of
> which get a .o and a .int file, and basically it makes it hard to work out
> which files are real, and which are just intermediates.

Hi Tennessee,

Try:
	mmake --use-subdirs <whatever>

Alternatively, just make a directory called `Mercury' in the same directory
as your source files. Either way, mmake will put all the intermediate files
in the `Mercury' directory for you.

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) | If your thesis is utterly vacuous
PhD student,                    | Use first-order predicate calculus.