[mercury-users] PA EXPO 2000 FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS

info at pap.com info at pap.com
Fri Nov 19 21:38:21 AEDT 1999

(We apologise if you receive more than one copy of this CFP.)

PA EXPO 2000
Final Call for Papers
===================================
http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/Expo2000/
Submission Deadline : December 6th 1999

The principal aim of PA EXPO 2000 is to bring together researchers,
Developers and business users to examine and discuss the organisational and
technical challenges posed by various emerging technologies.

PA EXPO provides a unique opportunity for professionals involved in
Various parts of the IT industry to meet, discuss and share ideas.

PA EXPO 2000 will be held from the 10th - 14th April 2000
at the Crowne Plaza Midland Hotel, Manchester, UK and will features:

Practical Application of Intelligent Agents and Multi Agent Technology
(PAAM 2000)
Monday 10th - Wednesday 12th April 2000
=======================================

http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/PAAM2000/

Practical Application of Constraint Technology and Logic Programming
(PACLP 2000)
Monday 10th - Wednesday 12th April 2000
=======================================

http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/PACLP2000/

Practical Application of Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
(PADD 2000)
Tuesday 11th - Thursday 13th April 2000
=======================================

http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/PADD2000/

Practical Application of Knowledge Management (PAKeM 2000)
Wednesday 12th - Friday 14th April 2000
=======================================

http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/PAKeM2000/

Practical Application of Java (PA Java 2000)
Wednesday 12th - Friday 14th April 2000
=======================================

http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/PAJAVA2000/

SUBMISSION POLICY
=================

Submissions need to meet the conference objectives and achieve a balance
between application and theory.  With this in mind we have produced
guidelines to help you achieve this.  Please visit our site for further
information.

Papers:
http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/PAExpo/guidelines.html
Reports:
http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/PAExpo/report.html

SUBMISSION DETAILS
==================

Formatting guidelines and a word RTF template can be found at:
http://www.practical-applications.co.uk/PAExpo/template.html

Please also submit an electronic version of your paper as a PDF file or
Word document. The email address for this is: (relevant
Conference)@pap.com

Please include a cover page including:
           1.Full Contact Details
           2.A Short Abstract

**Important Note**
You should send FIVE copies of your paper, in English, to the conference
organisers at the following address. Please indicate the relevant
conference.

54 Knowle Avenue
Blackpool
Lancashire.
FY2 9UD
UK

CALL FOR EXHIBITORS
===================

Exhibitors will have the opportunity to showcase fielded applications
And development tools to an international audience of delegates, comprising
Software Developers and System Designers, KBS and Expert System
Developers, IT Managers and Directors, Knowledge Practitioners, Project
And Business Managers, Applied Researchers and Consultants, Technical
Advisors and Innovators, Heads of Departments/Professors. If you would like to
exhibit at the conference, please contact us for further information.

ORGANISATION
============

The Conference and Exhibition are organised by

Allison Roth / Anne Marie Purcell,
The Practical Application Company Ltd.

Telephone: + 44 (0) 1253 358081
Fax:       + 44 (0) 1253 353811
E-mail:    expo at pap.com

[ ]     I will submit a paper to PA EXPO 2000
         (Give provisional title if  possible)

[ ]     I will submit an Industrial Report to PA EXPO 2000
         (Give provisional title if possible)

[ ]     I may wish to attend PA EXPO 2000 as a delegate

[ ]     My company may wish to sponsor or exhibit at the event.  Please
         contact me with further details.

[ ]     I have no interest in this. Please remove me from the mailing
         list