[mercury-users] Microsoft's financial support

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 12 00:08:47 AEDT 1999

As I see it, whether or not you trust MS is immaterial.  Either you trust
the current *Mercury developers* or you don't.  If the latter, you can
either
use a different language or start a concurrent line of development from the
existing sources.  As far as I can tell the current licensing conditions
guarantee you this freedom.

Ralph