[mercury-users] Emacs mode

Kris Verbeeck Kris.Verbeeck at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue May 4 16:57:24 AEST 1999

On Tue, 4 May 1999, Robert Ernst Johann JESCHOFNIK wrote:

> I have only just started teaching myself Mercury (heh), and I was
> wondering if anyone out there has made an Emacs mode for it? It is
> currently loading *.m files in ObjC mode.. And I am told that gvim gives
> you Matlab syntax highlighting. (my concern is not only the hightlighting,
> though.. The indenting is rather screwy, too.)
I suggest you use the Prolog-mode that comes with Sicstus Prolog.  This
mode is available from http://www.sics.se/~emil/prolog_mode.shtml

For my master thesis I recently wrote a minor mode on top of this
prolog-mode.  The minor mode provides completion for predicates, functors,
types and variables.  I'm going to document it a little bit more, and then
I'll send you a copy, if you're interested.

Student Master of Engineering -- Computer Science (last year)
http://www.kuleuven.ac.be        http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be