[mercury-users] MCORBA

Luke Evans Luke.Evans at seagatesoftware.com
Thu Jun 17 23:55:00 AEST 1999

>From memory, we are only using unions for discriminated types (although
those types can, of course, be abstract).  For instance we have a cell_value
type (for multidimensional OLAP data) which can be a string, a single or
double precision floating point number, a date (structure) or a special
value (like a NaN) that can represent other states than the cell having a
value.

I'll have a quick look to see if anything surprising has been added since I
knew the IDL intimately, but this is unlikely.

Luke