[mercury-users] Re: Example of possible 'simple samples and problems' document to aug ment Mercury resources

Luke Evans luke at amantha.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 08:24:34 AEST 1999

Having got home and proof read this, I would make a suggestion to myself to
tone down the style a bit :-)

Maybe I should stick to writing books in BIG letters for pre-schoolers :-)

Seriously though, I think the DID YOU UNDERSTAND title ought to go, in favour
of the more pedestian, but less patronising 'EXERCISES'!

Luke