[mercury-users] Updated version of tutorial

Ralph Becket rwab1 at cam.sri.com
Fri Feb 26 01:15:54 AEDT 1999

Tyson Dowd wrote on 26 Feb:
> On 24-Feb-1999, Ralph Becket <rwab1 at cam.sri.com> wrote:
> > You can find the new stuff in
> > http://kidwelly.cam.sri.com/people/becket/mercury/tutorial/
>
> Thanks for doing this.  Once I knock over a paper deadline for March
> 1st, I'll try to give some feedback.

Ta!

> My girlfriend will be trying to use the tutorial to learn Mercury.
> It's going to be interesting, as the only programming she's ever
> done was about 5 weeks of Pascal that she was terrible at ;-)

My gf studied English and wouldn't know a computer from a hole in the
ground (not sure that that is necessarily a causal relationship) and
she got the hang of the first two sections first go.  My students
better do at least as well or I will hit them with bits of wood with
nails in (a progressive teaching method).

Ralph

--
Ralph Becket  |  rwab1 at cam.sri.com  |  http://www.cam.sri.com/people/becket.html