[mercury-users] Threads

Don Syme dsyme at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 13 00:12:58 AEDT 1999

Are there any docs on this?  Will Mercury threads map down to Win32 threads
on Windows systems (I presume so).

There's no rush - I'll look forward to the release.  I plan to spend some
time later this year comparing, contrasting and enhancing support for Win32
programming with Mercury, Haskell and Ocaml.  Threaded interface programming
will be a significant part of this.

Thanks & cheers,
Don