[mercury-users] Mercury needs a Tutorial

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Feb 12 10:51:30 AEDT 1999

On 12-Feb-1999, Lee Naish <lee at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> In message <jbhfstxfwa.fsf at pc0067.pica.nl>Bas de Bakker wrote:
> >Also, it is my experience that if you create documentation for
> >software packages in anything other than manpages or info format, it
> >will not be installed in a place where it is easy to find and users
> >that have not installed the package themselves do not read it.
>
> The solution is to have man/info pages which point to (eg) the Mercury
> home page which has the tutorial amongst other things.

For what it's worth, all the Mercury man pages do indeed have
the URL for the documentation section of the Mercury WWW site
in their "SEE ALSO" sections.  Likewise, the top-level Mercury
info file lists the URL for the Mercury WWW home page.

Cheers,
	Fergus.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die