[mercury-users] More Mercury 0.9 binary packages.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Dec 23 13:20:30 AEDT 1999

Generic binary packages are available for alpha running DEC OSF 3.2,
x86 Linux (libc2.0 or libc2.1) and Sparc Sun Solaris 2.6
(Fergus built these -- thanks!).

I've just built a version for Windows with Cygwin32, which is available
on the ftp site:   mercury-0.9.pc-windows-cygwin-b20.1.tar.gz
This binary includes some fixes that allow it to install ok, since there
were a few little problems with Windows installation.  These fixes
are being incoporated into our 0.9.x branch which will probably produce
a 0.9.1 reasonably soon.

I've also packaged mercury-0.9 for Debian GNU/Linux, the .deb file is
available at all the usual Debian mirrors in the "unstable"
distribution.  It will become part of Debian 2.2.  There is an x86 and
an alpha package available now, sparc and powerpc will be coming if they
are no problems.

I have a package suitable for x86 Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 systems at
ftp://ftp.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au/pub/mercury/debian/

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't eveyone's cup of fur.