[mercury-users] Compiling mercury on a glibc2.1 linux compute r

Warwick Harvey wharvey at cs.monash.edu.au
Mon Aug 16 17:19:33 AEST 1999

Don Syme <dsyme at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't all this discussion be going to some mercury developer's email
> list instead?  I have 116 unread messages in my mercury box....

Probably.  However, there seemed to be several people on this list but not
on the developer's list who were interested in the issue, one of whom had
specifically asked for more information.

But I daresay any further "technical" discussion will occur elsewhere.

Warwick

P.S.  No need to quote the entire message.  :-)