[mercury-users] How to get interactive query commands to work.

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Apr 9 03:37:56 AEST 1999

On 08-Apr-1999, Lengyel Sandor <hunnia at elender.hu> wrote:
> I compiled mercury ver 0.8 from source.
> When I enter mdb by "mdb an Executable" where the anExecutable is made
> by tracicing enabled, there does not seem to be a query command. Does it
> appear only in ver 0.8.1?

The support for interactive queries is not in either 0.8 or 0.8.1.
It is only in recent development versions.

You can download the most recent development version from
<http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/mercury/download/rotd.html>.

>  Is there a reliable 0.8.1 source for linux?
>
> The last one I tried to untar from sweden had a gunzip problem although
> the download was successfull.

The copy at <ftp://ftp.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au/pub/mercury> gunzips and untars
just fine.