[mercury-users] Mercury programmer required ;-)

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Sep 24 19:09:16 AEST 1998

On 24-Sep-1998, Warwick HARVEY <warwick at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Tyson writes:
> > The people who have the "99 bottles of beer on the wall" program
> > in many different languages have asked for a version of the
> > famous Rot-13 algorithm in Mercury.
>
> Hmmm, does it have to be clean?  And in true Mercury style?  Or anything
> like that?

I can feel an obfuscated Mercury contest coming on!

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
PhD student,                    |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!