El Nino !!!

goodnews4u2 at mailexcite.com goodnews4u2 at mailexcite.com
Sat May 30 16:43:01 AEST 1998

Our apologies in advance, if you do not wish to receive e-mail
from us. To
remove your name from our list, please e-mail us at:

                      El Nino

Learn how to be an informed investor and how a $1.00 realized
gain in your
grain option value could return as much as $25,000 on a minimum
investment
of $5,000.

Why Invest Now?

The 1982-1983 El Nino was the strongest of the century spreading
drought,
floods and extreme weather across the vast stretches of the
globe.  Total
combined losses to property and agriculture from weather related
catastrophes are estimated to have exceeded $10 billion.  The
current El
Nino  has already surpassed the 1982-1983 event in magnitude and
is expected
to have major impacts on world weather through the summer of
1998.

How realistic is it that the grain option prices will move one
dollar?

1982-1983 El NINO IMPACT ON AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS FUTURES PRICES

corn:        Oct. 1982-$2.16/ bushel (low)      Aug. 1983-
$3.76/ bushel
(high) =   $1.59 increase

soybeans:    Oct. 1982-$5.18/ bushel (low)      Sep. 1983-
$9.68/ bushel
(high) =   $4.50 increase

That's the past.  What does the future hold?

It remains to be seen if the 1997-1998 El Nino will duplicate the
severe
weather conditions that affected agriculture production around
the globe in
1982-1983.  However, given the historically tight supplies and
record demand
for corn and sobeans repectively, combined with the strength of
the current
El Nino event along with grain prices starting out from
multi-year lows,  it
is our opinion that there is the potential for dramatic price
increases in
the futures and options prices of agricultural products.

How do I receive my free information on the corn and soybean
markets?

Please call (800)526-4922,  7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Please include:
(no packages can be sent without the following)

*NAME

*ADDRESS

*PHONE#

*BEST TIME TO CALL

PUT THE WORD "GRAINS" IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MESSAGE ALONG WITH
THE ABOVE
REQUIRED INFORMATION.

An American Research & Trading, Inc., Series 3 registered
commodity broker
will call to confirm the request for information.  All American
Research &
Trading, Inc. brokers are registered with the National Futures
Association
(NFA) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES.

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
 You could
lose part or all of your investment.  However, when purchasing
options, your
risk is predetermined to the amount you invest.  Commission and
fees will
impact the total amount Returned to the client. Options do not
move dollar
for dollar with the underlying futures contract until expiration
date. No
implication is being made that any American Research & Trading,
Inc. client
has or will obtain such a profit.

98
295