FREE DEMO of Software That Puts You On Top of 500 Search Engines!

reply at masterpromote.com reply at masterpromote.com
Mon Jun 29 12:58:27 AEST 1998

FREE DEMO OF SOFTWARE THAT SUBMITS YOUR SITE TO 500 SEARCH ENGINES!

I thought I would drop you a line today to let you know about the revolutionary new "Search Engine Spider"
which will allow you to submit your web page to 500 different search engines and directories, in the
categories YOU CHOOSE!

I have a FREE DEMO COPY of the software waiting here for you. If you decide you like it because it's
SAVING YOU TONS OF TIME and GETTING YOU TO THE TOP OF THE SEARCH ENGINES, then register and
pay only $49.95!

How can you go wrong?  You get to try it first for free, and only pay if you want to unlock all of its
features.  Think about how much you paid for your last "submission service" to run just once!  You can run
this over and over to KEEP YOUR RANK ON THE SEARCH ENGINES!

All you have to do to get your FREE DOWNLOAD is visit:

http://www.masterpromote.com/

Just for stopping by, you will have access to our HUGE LIST of FREE CLASSIFIED ADS!

Thanks again for your time.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Joe Halinsdorf
MasterPromote

To be removed, please visit http://www.masterpromote.com and type your name in the "Remove Me!" box
to the left.  You will then be removed our database and those of many other online marketers.  Sorry for
any inconveinence we may have caused you.

MasterPromote
120 Broadview Village Square
Suite 315
Broadview, IL 60153