[Fwd: mercury problems]

Joseph M. Dusio dusioj at norand.com
Fri Jul 24 00:38:46 AEST 1998

Gentlemen,

	I've downloaded the latest version of CYG-WIN32 and
mercury-0_7_3-core.tgz.  I installed and tested cyg-win32 before
running "sh configure" and "make".  However, I am not successful
in completing the build.

	The object files are built, but the link seems to fail.
I've included the text on the screen as an attachment to this note.
I even un-zipped the mercury package again to ensure that I didn't
accidently corrupt "../scripts/ml".  An inspection of "ml" seemed
fine, no corruption, and that case statement looked OK, although
I have no experience with nmake.

Any help would be appreciated.  I've got a few interesting projects
to try in mercury.  If successful, I may replace prolog with mercury
and possibly recommend its commercial application.

Thanks in advance,
     Joe Dusio